Thursday, February 9, 2012

Not for you.


Last night I decided I wanted to make my granola the real way. Usually I skip the roasting thing because I allways, in some way, happen to get the granola burnt but this time I thought I´ll give it a try again and it actually turned out very well. Phhuu.



I let the granola stay in oven during the sleepy night to cool and in the morning after it was ready to pour into a container.



Please god damn it, serve the granola with turkish yoghurt! Or greek, or russian... same shit, different names!




"Banan muffins". I made them to celabrate my predilection for bananas. Yummy!


2 comments:

  1. åh vad gott! jag har också gjort egen müsli nån gång, himla mycke godare är det! vad sötade du med?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Javisst blir det godare!
      Jag hade vaniljsocker i själva muslin, sen blandade jag även ut farinsocker och hunung i lite vatten och hällde över alltihop och blandade runt.

      Många kramar till dig!

      Delete